BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the Character of Bagus


I started to watch a TV show called 'Melati untuk Marvel' since a few weeks ago. Actually, since I found a cute boy in that TV show hihi. His name is AdhiPawitra and he plays "Bagus" in that TV show. He plays his character successfully evil which why I luv it so much haha.
After watching 2-3 episodes, I was kinda addicted to this drama. That's why I would be extremely stress if the whole street's blackout and I was unable to watch the show.
Tonight's will be another episode I am waiting for. Gotta catch the show,see ya!

3 comments:

g.chan said...

jelek..ish..

eCha said...

Like the character but cannot accept that the real Adhi is so MarveL..xD
if 2 pics are not enuff, i've his others pics, ask me!

tine-chan said...

cute laaaaah!

Echa, I'll kill you!