BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happie Sunday!

I had a lot of fun yesterday. Mornin', I woke up and felt like a hundred tons were hanging on my back so I laid on bed and watched Doraemon and Shinchan at TV. I had plan to watch movie with Jessica so I had my breakfast quickly and headed to 21. Arrived around 11pm, Jess got the tickets for Ice 3 : Dawn of the Dinosaurs for 12.50pm. I was so happy and excited since I waited this movie for seven months! Still got the time, we were having lunch @ Mc.D and I had the Happy Meal and got my Ice Age character: scratte (the female scrat), yaaay!

The movie was so funny. I luv the new characters and the babies were so cuteeee. I luv the babies of dinosaur, they were all cuteee.
After watching, we were having ice cream at Ice cream City, oh it was so crowded. After finishing, we went home.
I slept once I got home, I was sooo sleepy and woke up at 6pm. I got ready and went to Grand Angkasa Hotel to attend my friend's wedding: Elsa. She looked so beautiful and happy with her white wedding gown. She also shown some video which was taken on Singapore, it was so sweet. Well, I wish the best for her new family (^^.)

4 comments:

g.chan said...

bah..happy meal pula..

tine-chan said...

haha kan lucu... bwek..

eCha said...

Hv watch tiz 2 times..still LoL on the second show..xD
worth 2 see...
kyaaa...♥ peach!
so cute..

tine-chan said...

lucuan baby dino nya haha